Can Fairlife milk be given to an infant?

My question is that when my son turns 11 months, I want to switch him over to milk. I just recently found that Fairlife has a good amount nutritional value. The only thing is, that brand is lactose free. Can I give my son this milk and still give him regular dairy products (like whole milk cheese etc [those with lactose])? Or will it turn this tummy upside down? Or should I just do 2% or whole milk?
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

As a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, I want to share with you what the Academy's official position with regard to your questions.

Healthy infants who were full-term at birth should remain on formula until their first birthday. Fairlife is milk that has been processed a special way. Since it is milk, he should not have it for another month. From one to two years of age, he ought to drink whole milk. His growing body needs the additional fats in whole milk.From two years of age and older, he should drink fat-free or two % cow milk.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.