Can Ecosprin be taken while on Acitrom?

In 2012,AVR with Aorta grafting and installation of Double Chambered Pacemaker was done. Since then I am on Acetrom. Presently taking Acetrom 3 mg on six days and 2 mg on one day. INR is between 2-3. Doctor is insisting to start Ecosporin 75 along with. What is your considered opinion.
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Since you are already on oral anti-coagualnt with INR 2-3 ,you need to avoid anti-platelet drug like aspirin as it can lead to GI bleeding.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.