Can Digoxin, Tamoxifen and Losartan be taken along with a herbal tea?

Hello. I am trying to prevent myself from getting sick this winter and was wondering about drinking herbal tea that contains echinacea, lemongrass, fennel, licorice root, elder flower, rose hip, marshmallow root and lemon balm. I currently take digoxin, losartan, metoprol, tamoxifen and spironolactone as a daily routine
Fri, 27 Apr 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The Medicines you are taking will not interact with herbal tea and you can take it without any worry.
I hope that answers your question. If you have any further questions please feel free to write. Thank you for choosing healthcare magic.

Dr. Nazma.amman