Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Can Deviry be taken to postpone periods for 1 month ?

Hi, To postpone my periods the doctor has adviced me Deviry tab daily 2 (1-0-1) till the date i do not want to get my periods. My periods start on 1st or 2 nd of every month. I do not want to get my periods till 4th of next month. Please advice if its fine to take this and for how long should i take it? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  216
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Take the pills as advised by Doctor till the day you want to avoid menses, which means, take pills till 4th of next month. There will be side effects like weight gain, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, breast tenderness, bleeding irregularities after period starts. Period will start within 5-7 days usually after stopping the pill which may be heavy bleeding or even irregular bleeding for 2-3 cycles.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor