Can Deriphyllin be taken while on Amoxicillin and Clavulanate?

Hello, my dad 55year old known case of hypertension and asthmatic. He is down with fever cold and cough. But slight cold cough it leads to breathlessnes. Can I give him deriphyllin? How often it can be given? Currently he is on Amoxcillin and Clavulanate Vitamin B and C Paracetamol Hypertensives perindopril
Thu, 11 May 2017
Yes you can give it to him...one tab twice per day is more than enough,,you csn use also singulair tab once at bed time,it will help a lot