Can Curine and Mediphacol drops be used together to treat cataract?

My eyes are reddish, from time to time tears are running, and a feeling that something is disturbing to see. Looks lik catarcat. I saw the doctor, he prescribed Curina( Naphazoline HCl 0,025%) and an ointment. When i mentioned it looks like cataract he saw me again and said , yes, it looks like a very initial stage of it. And advised to use Mediphacol (Cytochrome-C, Sodium Succinate,Adenosine, Niacinamide, Sorbitol). I used only the last one during a week. No changes. Can I use both of these drops in the same days. may be the first will cure infection and the second will brake cataract?
Wed, 12 Nov 2014