Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Can Celebrex pain killer be used for breast or muscle pain ?

Hi. I m a 23 years old female. Can I use celebrex pain killer pill for breast pain or muscle pain?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Sep 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
please note that thre are varities of pain killer (norcotic and un norcotics))but all most all the habit forming except very few salts.neubral fot is some what safe may take one or two tablets a day of and on,when there is moderate pain
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Wed, 14 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
50 mg of vitamin B6 and take the vitamin B 6 once or twice daily in the second half of the cycle. Vitamin B6 regulate the sex hormones.

o Vitamin B 12 will improve the mood levels.
o Omega 3 fish oil as this helps to even out the hormonal imbalances.
o Vitamin D as this assists with the absorption of calcium.
o Co-enzyme Q10 as this will boost the energy levels.
o Vitamin E to reduce the symptoms.
o Magnesium daily may also be of assistance as it will relieve tender breasts.
o Calcium will reduce headaches and pain and prevent moods swings.
o Zinc is needed to produce prostaglandins, which help to balance hormone levels
Answered: Wed, 21 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

IT is for neither. It is most commonly used for joint pain, arthiritis kind of pain. But some doctors do use it for gen body ache. I am not a big fan of this drug

Have a healthy life
Answered: Mon, 12 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum

Bodyache and breast pain/tenderness is usualy seen before menses. If you are suffering form PMS (premenstrual syndrome) , visit a homeopath and get yourself treated , safely with homeopathy.

If this isnt the case, and you have body and breast pains otherwise, you need to get yourself examined , soon.

Conditions resulting in breast pain - abscess, cyst, tumors etc in the breast tissue, so please visit a physician , rather then taking pain medication as long term use of pain med's is harmful and not recommended.


For further queries-
Answered: Wed, 14 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor