Can Buprenorphine help in weaning off Codeine, taken for IBS, addiction?

GOOD MORNING SIR..! I am a general physician from kakinada A.P, and amcould you please tell me if the mentioned molecule would be of any use to me sir???? habituated to codeine while i was using that medication for IBS.Iam slowly recovering from the codeine habituation..! and am using clonidine to cotrol the w drawl symptoms. i ve recently met a chronic fortwin and pethidine and pentazocin addicted person who successfully came out by using buprenorphine inj. and later on patches later .
Tue, 23 Apr 2019