Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Can Ayurveda help to increase sperm ?

hi im farah.. m married from last 8years but didnt conceive yet... ma husband have the problem of nill sperms he did medicine many where but failed every where dr advised us to adopt so its gone 2yr i adpoted baby gal.. nw shz of 2.5 ... i very happy with her.. but stil i want to conceive plz help me out from dis blame dat m baanj n all... can ayurved help to increase sperm? m25 yr female n ma husband is of 37 hz healthy 83kg in weight n his height is 5.10.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Absence of sperm usually indicated block to the tubes that transport the sperm. IVF can help in such cases. Kindly visit Hospitals who do IVF and take a consult and this can be treated and you can get pregnant with your husband's sperm. It requires few tests to see if his sperm will fertilize your egg, for this you need to consult the Gynaecologist in such a Hospital.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
  HI,     I presume that you were investigated & have normal reproductive system. If it's not so, please get it done.     No sperms in semane indicate lac of production or Obstruction in  passage of sperms. Your husband has to undergo certain investigations to diagnose exact condition.if there is problem in passage ,it can be treated  . if his testicular biopsy confirms +ve sperm production,you can be pregnant by your own husband's sperms by artificial insemination or IVF
Even if there is no sperm production, you can go for artificial insemination OR IVF by accepting donor's sperms from sperm banks.
Please don't worry, modern medical science has progressed to such an extent that no couple will be left sterrile unless both the partners are at fault! Please consult an expert&go ahed.Wish you all the best!

Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor