Can Anxiety & insomnia be treated with alternate medicine without side-effects?

Ihave depression anxiety and insomnia...cymbalta 90mg in am....2tabs klonpin and 50mg elavil to sleep decrease depression and anxiety...i also take 3 buspars before bed...i do sleep and feel better but ive gained weight quickly and dont feel well after exercise...i eat a couple hours before exercise then 30 min during exercise i am starving and exhausted....can i get on better meds at night without these side effects????
Wed, 22 Jan 2014