Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Calculus and ovarian cyst problem, should I consult ?

hi i m anita ,29yrs had scan due to severe stomach and back ache the reports show dat i m diagnosed with non obstructing calculi of 2.8mm in right kidney and bilateral poly cyst in left ovary .i consulted a urologist and he suggested me to consult a gynaec ,should i consult both or a gynaec plz help
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  368
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi ,
welcome to healthcare magic
for non obstructing calculus you have to make sure about your urine output.
it will be drained with increased urine output. sometimes they may increase in size if remained inside and cause obstuction . ayurved has medicine for both caluculus and pcos .
pcos can be treated by panchkarma and medicine , by regulating the menstrual cycle and balancing other doshas
feel free to drop mail at aadyam.ayurved @gmail .com
wish you helath
Answered: Thu, 13 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Urologist Dr. Ritesh Mehta's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic,

dear anita,
you need not worry about 2.8 mm non obstructing calculus at this moment, you need gynaec opinion and act accordingly
Answered: Thu, 13 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor