1. you haven't mentioned about your cholesterol
level (Lipid profile
), or any history of attacks of pancreatitis?
2. any history of alcohol addiction, hyperthyroidism?
3. because the stone blocks the pancreatic duct
, the pancreas loses its ability to release digestive enzymes and the secretion of hormones which regulate blood sugar level can also be affected, and this can be one of the cause of your DIABETES!
4. because size of stone is less than 1 cm, you can consult with your health care provider about ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
), or for Lithotripsy
5. for stone you have to go for ERCP, and regarding high blood sugar level, Ayurveda drug "HYPONIDD" has promising and anti diabetic action.