Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Calcification of globus callidus, What is it ?

My brother has got some problem in walking. After checkup the problem reported is "calcification of globus callidus on both side". What is it? Where is the best cure available in Delhi/ NCR
Asked On : Mon, 8 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  691
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

In Delhi, why do you worry, when you are having AIIMS? It is one of the best institutes in the country with leading specialists. You should consult an Orthopedic surgeon I believe.

Answered: Mon, 8 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor