Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Cad single vessel disease with lv dysfunction, please suggest

sir, my brother in law got jeart attack on 12/02/2010 he was angiographed at kle belgaum on 24/02/2010 with impressions as cad single vessel disease with sever lv dysfunction and recommonded for thallium scan study to see the viability mycordium ar lad territory to consider for revascularization now he is on medicine from 25/02/2010 dr patted at kle referred case to jawali sir sir pl inform when the patient can be shifted to bangalore for further treatment

Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  381
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

You can start the treatment as early as you want. Consult and contact the doctor to whom his treating doctor reffered here in Bangalore, else go to Narayana Hridyalaya and take treatment there for him if you are planing to take treatment in Bangalore.

Answered: Tue, 2 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor