Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

CVJ related spine problem, what is the cure of this at the age of 65 ?

I suspect I've a cvj problem I've taken a saggital brain ct scan showing my cervical vertebra in in my skull base I felt my vertebra may be abnormally long in my x rays. I thought this could be causing the problem though I speak as a layman with no knowledge absolutely. Could you please suggest how I can upload my MRI , CT and plain X-ray images. I've lost the reports on them by my doctors. Would it be ok for me to give an account and history of my problem which is causing great discomfort to me for over 25 years now and upload my scan images only in my email? I am now 65 but I am anxious to get cured and make up for my career and the productive life I've lost. Thanking you, sincerely subramani varadhan
Asked On : Wed, 14 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hi subramani,
you have mentioned about your problem in cervical vertebrae, kindly mention in detail about symptoms which you have not mention, secondly there are many spine institution which can treat spine related problem efficiently, but recovery is always depends on the underlying problem and severity of nerve root damage, here you cannot upload your CT/MRI, consult neurolsurgeon or orthopedics with specialty in spine.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor