CURRENTLY TAKING CLOPIDOGREL I -1X DAILY EVENING HAVE AREAL PROBLEM

CURRENTLY TAKING CLOPIDOGREL I -1X DAILY EVENING HAVE AREAL PROBLEM WITH A RASH OVER SIGNIFICANT PARTS OVER MY BODY. ITCHES SIGNIFICANTLY SEEING THE DERMOTOLOGIST TOMORROW
HAVE TAKEN PREDNISONE IN THE PAST AND IT WORKS REALLY GREAT QTY 44 OVER AROUND 17 DAYS STARTING WITH 4 OVER 4 DAYS 3 OVER NEXT 4 DAYS AND ........TILL ALL GONE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE DR WILL NOT PRESCRIBE IT AGAIN NOT SURE WHY. ??? WHAT IS THE ACCEPTABLE INTERVAL BETWEEN SUBSEQUENT USE AGAIN LAST RX WAS 2/20/18 I AM 85 YRS OLD
Sun, 6 May 2018