CT scan shows liver enlarged, normal spleen, few small hypodence foci in pancreas. Kidneys and ureters normal, no enlarged lymph nodes

a ct scan on a 60 year old lady shows her liver is enlarged in size, shows normal densityno focal lesion , parenchyma shows normal contrast enhancement, no evidence of dilation of intrahepatic biliry radicals. GB is well distended, shows multiple calculi in lumen, no mass seen, wall is thickened 5mm, mild pericholecystic free fluid seen with pericholecystic inflammtory changes. spleen is normal. pancreas there are few small 1.5-2mm hypodence foci (CT density 11H.U.) seen in head region-loculated collection, rest of the pancreas normal in size , shows normal contrast enhansment, the duct is normal no peripancreatic free fluid. both kidneys and ureters normal no enlarged lymph nodes, no mass seen in the region of adrenal gland . Aoris and IVC normal
Tue, 3 Jul 2012