Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

CT scan of brain shows mild cerebral atrophy. MRI cervical spine reveals cervical spondylosis, posterior bulge. Appropriate medicines?

my mother name is chhanda ghosh age 62/f. ct scan of the brain reveeals mild age related cerebral atrophy .26/03/2013. mri servical spine reveals 1 ) cervical spondylosis .2)minimal posterrior bulge at c4 c5 and c5 c6 disc noted causing indentation over thecal sac .now what medicine apropiate for mail id is YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
As far as your cervical spondylosis is concern the treatment is mainly excercises to strengthen the cervical musculature maintain its flexibility and to halt the progress of the degenerating disc. take advice of good physiotherapist and under guidance of orthopedic surgeon take symptomatic treatment as and when you require.
for atrophy of cerebrum consult a neurophysician.
Answered: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor