Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

CT scan done. Having pain and discomfort in rib space. Should I be concerned and go for treatment?

Arecent C.t scan showed the result of right upper lobar small pulmonary nodule .and right densely calcified pulmonary nodule. likely reprenting old graulomatous nodules,for correlation.I have pain and discomfort over the right 6th rib space.May i know if it is some serious problem or not?Whether i have to take treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi the ct report which u tell me doesnt sound any serious problem. The pain may be muscular. Get one MRI of chest done and revet me with the report. Bye and take care.
Answered: Thu, 10 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor