Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

CRVO treatment. Had eye operated. On steroids. Trust homeopathy?

Hi , My Husband is 32 yrs old an is suffering from CRVO (Earl s diesease)from last 5 years in his left eye.We got his eye operated this year in the month of May.Now he is complaining about pain and blocked vision in his right eye.Present doctor (vitereo surgeon) has suggested him a dose of 80mg steroids.This is first time he is on such a high dose of steroids.From last 5 years my husband has undergone many laser treatment ,took injections ,..and steroids. I trust homeopathy more ..want to know from you if is there any medicine for CRVO in Homeopathy ?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  222
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum,
CRVO is due to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). and it is treated with homeopathy very well. In this case patient had operated once and now he had problem in other eye means growth at local level was removed but process of atherosclerosis is not stopped.
atherosclerosis can occur in any artery like coronary artery, cerebral artery etc. here it take place in retinal artery.
Homeopathy has very good results in treatment of this type of cases. Homeopathic medicine must be selected after taking detail history of your physical as well as mental makeup. So don't take any specific medicine just for CRVO and consult to good classical homeopath. You will surely get benefit with homeopathy.
For more inquiry you may contact on ""
Have a good health
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. M.C.Babbar's  Response
Hi young woman, you are most welcome over here HCM and after well noting the history of yours husband's eye disease at present prognosis is not been so satisfactory, but we must keep on trying medicine of miracles and i am sure homeopathy may help you and you are also advised to contact good and experienced homeopath around your locality and on the other hand you may approach for if you are in delhi ours Nehru homeopathy medical college and hospitals, New Delhi and wish u and ur husband for to enjoy life free from any stress concerned so far..........psy doc
Answered: Tue, 11 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor