Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online


My son who is 10 year old is complaining of headache, his eyes sensitive for light, and his temperature reads 101. what can I do for him to make him feel better ?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  792
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
give him fever medicine. take him to a doctor. get him evaluated if fever lasts more than 2 days. ensure good intake and urine. keep a watch on danger signs of emergency. keep him with loose thin clothes so that heat can get radiated from the body.

for detailed answer join a private session/email.
Answered: Sat, 15 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor