Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

CAn I have a normal delivery as my husband is a big white man and I am a small sized Asian women ?

my husband is a big white man and i was small as asian size if i get pregnant can i deliver normal baby delivery and safe for me
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The size of your husband and you will not cause any problem in getting pregnant as well as getting delivered.The normal delivery whether it can happen or not depends on many factors and there is one factor pertaining to the size.That is if your size of pelvis is normal and enough in proportion to the size of your baby then you can deliver normally.So you see it depends on the size of the baby you will be having and the size of your pelvis and if they both are in proper proportion you will have a normal delivery.

Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor