CABG, pain in sternum, numbness in arm, pain on pressing chest, normal ?

3 months after CABG and I am still feeling considerable pain in my sternum, as well as an on and off numbness in my left arm . The pain is worse when I press against my chest , so I m not concerned with angina, but the arm pain/numbness is worrisome as it comes and goes and does not seem to be related to any particular motion or activity. Is this normal, or should I be concerned? I am a 47 year old female in relatively good health otherwise.
Tue, 15 May 2012