Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

C type pelvic fracture, body pain, gynaecological problems, crushed pelvis. Surgery done, pins inserted. Pain management techniques?

dear XXXX, how are you? i am from XXXXX. i am 39yr old. i had road accident. major injury i had was c type pelvic fracture . my right was shortened 3 inches. i experience pain all over my body always. i have been discharged after 3 months from the hospital 11yrs ago. the doctor put pins in my pelvis but it only worsened my condition. they removed after 3 months. after that since 11 yrs i have never been to hospital. now i have multiple gynic problms due to crushed pelvis. i am a shy person never been to hospital or shared my illness with anyone except prayer.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
with 3 inch shortening ,your walking is with limp
there must be arthritic changes in your rt hip joint

you must take x-ray , IF needed MRI

SHOE RAISE on right side mean while
dont neglect problem
Answered: Sun, 13 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor