Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

By what medical treatment can I get my testis back ?

hii sir i am male 27 years get an acident in age of 20 and due to that loose one testis wtt type of medical treatment i should take
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
1.if the remaining testicles will be healthy, working and producing fertile sperm, then no problem
2. Look at Lance Armstrong. He had one when his child was conceived.
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Gaurav,thanks for query.Every male has got a pair of testis,you have lost one due to accident,still with one functioning testis you will not have any problem,and you do not require any medicines for this.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor