Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

By doing which exercise can I make my chest tight ?

hi, i am girl of 23 yr age,actually i lost 20 kgs of my weight now my chest became so much loose that it is looking odd,can u please suggest anything by which i can make my chest tight.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to hcm
the best solution is to tone up your muscles.
swimming would definitely help you tone up your muscles.
take care!
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
welcome to HCM
read your prob , your age is 23 n weight 20 kg, this is matter of worry, thats why you have that prob. first you rule out cause of underweight by getting some blood test like CBC,ESR ,LFT ,Mountex test,
along with it you should take protine rich, fat riched, calcium riched diet. take more amount of fat like butter, ghee, etc if possible start bench pressing with light weight. after this trial you see change within month.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor