Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Buzzing sound in ears. Unable to find solution. Am I suffering from Tinnitus, its cure?

Hello, I am Srinivas, 45 old, male. I am suffering from a strange buzzing sound hearing in one of my ears from last 4 months. I have consulted a local ENT Specialist but failed to identify the exact problem. After reading an artical in internet I guess I am suffering from Tinnitus . Please suggest me what should I do. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The tinnitus in the ear may be related to anerve damage or age related degenerative changes in the nerve. For symptomatic treatment, you can take zinc supplements. A detailed evaluation by ENT specialist will be helpful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 14 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Allergist and Immunologist Dr. Suman Kumar's  Response
tinnitus can be due to hearing loss,sinus,and other medicines
if you are taking any other medicines like pain killers vitamins just sto
get your hearing test done
get xray pns and then after diagnosis we can comment
Answered: Thu, 14 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor