Buzzing in neck and upper back postpartum, should i go to doctor ?

Im 5 weeks postpartum and have been having postpartum backaches which I know is normal. Ive just started noticing that the lower part of the back of my neck (or the very top of my back) buzzes and vibrates sometimes. Just wondering if this is normal? Ive had back pain throughout my pregnancy and a possible pinched nerve towards the end, is this just from that? Or should I see a regular doctor for it? I have an appointment with my ob this week, Im just wondering Thanks
Thu, 5 May 2011