Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Butt Charley horse pain. Had back surgeries. Hamstring problem?

I had surgery back in 11/11 (my second on the L5-S1). I appear to have some sort of hsamstring problem (this is a guess). If I move in the wrong way I get what could be called a butt-charley horse. It would be funny, except the pain in off the charts. I need help from who ever is nearby. Di I go back to the surgeon about this . I have had this since the surgery, but not before.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
You consult your Surgeon,Neuro-surgeon or Orthopedician to diagnose your problem and proceed further.
Answered: Wed, 23 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor