Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Burst blood vessel on genitals

I m a 15 year old girl and I have what seems to be like a burst blood vessel on the top of my vulva; close to the clitoris. Is it dangerous if there s a burst blood vessel on a vulva? If yes, what can I do to fix it? Or does it go away on its own? It really hurts and I would like it to go away as fast as it can. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  869
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hello, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
On the basis of little information, it is difficult to diagnose your problem. Is there active bleeding besides pain? Was there any injury (including any type of sexual trauma)? I think you should consult a specialist Gynecologist.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor