Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Burning when urinating. Swollen clitoris. What is wrong?

This is kinda awkward I m a female by the way.., but when I pee it burns really bad and looks a little foggy ish.. I looked at my vag. in a mirror to see if it looked like i had an infection.. my clit s like swollen and the hole that you pee from is bigger than usual.. do you have any idea what could be wrong with me..?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  388
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
hello mam,
Your symptoms could be related to a urinary tract infection.Hence you need to get evaluated by your surgeon/urologist for urine examination and culture.
Proper consultation and treatment should solve your problem early
All the best
Answered: Wed, 28 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor