Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Burning, throbbing and achy spot on the breast

I have one spot right above my right breast that is burning, throbbing and achy. It is not hurting bad, like needing medicine but more of a annoying, bothering me feeling. It seems to come and go over the last week. I am very healthy. 35 year old woman. Did I pull a muscle or is it something serious. Should I see my doctor..
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Based on your reports, it might be possible breast infection. However, further physical examination by your physician is needed to determine the right cause.

Breast ultrasound would also be helpful.

All the best!
Answered: Mon, 31 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor