Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation while urination after having intercourse. Pinkish growth in the labia minora. Reason?

Hi Dr, im a 27 years old female, 4days ago, i had sex with my fiance, then the next day i had this burning sensation while urinating ,when i checked with a mirror it looks like a mere bruise from the intercourse. Today the sore feels resolved and the burning sensation very much relieved, but tonight im worried cos as checked again with d mirror they appear to a pink growth in the labia minora. Im very worried what this means, no pain, no itching or discharge. Im worried that even sleep.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that due to rough sex you might have some injury and bruises on the part, now causing some swelling looking like growth.
As there is no signs of having discharge and pain, nothing toworry.
Within 2-3 days it will be alright.
If problem persisted then consult your doctor and get examined.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor