Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation, testicle pain. Alfoo tab prescribed. Ecoli test, USG, urine culture done. Suggest?

sir ,i had a problem or burning sensation in the urin ,i undertook all the tests like urine culture ,ecoli test,urethrogram , usg but all the report showed negative only usg showed a large amt of urine remaining in the gall bladder .The doctor prescribed me alfoo tab after 2/3 days i observed that my left testicle pain continuously but very slightly ,i complained my doctor but he told me that it s a hypothetical pain .I m not sure whether it s a real one or pseudo pain .please suggest
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,

You have mentioned that you are having burning urination.
The urine culture report was negative,
The ultrasonography report showed large amount of urine in the bladder.
This residual urine may be due to obstruction at the outflow region of the bladder.
this obstruction may be due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
The pain in the left testicle may traumatic or just psychological.

Please refer to your doctor for further investigations to ascertain the cause of residual urine in the bladder and the pain in the testicle.

Thanks and take care.
Dr Shailja P Wahal

Answered: Thu, 4 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor