Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation inside the body some times painful

my mum is suffering from the burning sensation inside her body,inbetween her chest , underneath her armpits and other parts of her body and finds it real hard coping with it as its painfully horrible. she has two arteries clogged up and does not want a bypass, could that be the reason.Also she has diebeties, and most of the time her diabeties is in control. please can you give advice for relief and what you think is causing the burning. I was wondering if you have heard of a drug called Angioprim, i found reseaching on a website, which it says this actually helps to unclogg the arteries is it true? if it is i would like my mum to have it if it really helps. shes a 57 year old woman.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  272
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
three possibilities r there .
1st any drugs that she is on r troubling her .
2 nd Diabetes as neuropathy
3 rd Depression can also produce such symptos.
consult a physician , its difficult to suggest any treatment without coplete history and clinical examination of the pt . its treatable .
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor