Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation in the leg, difficulty in waking followed by discoloration, pain moving the leg, hip pain post accident. What can be done?

i race quads 2 weeks a go i wrecked while in the air i felt a burning in the inside of my left leg.then i hit the ground on my left side. i got back on my quad but my leg hurt. the next day i couldt walk on it 2 days latter it was black and blue on the outside. i still have a hard time walking hip hurts and when i lay on my side it hurts to open my leg
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  328
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

The symptoms you have make me suspicious of a hair line fracture.Do not bear much weight on the affected limb and try to mobilise with a crepe bandage or brace.

Do visit the specialist who may ask for xray which can show the fracture and essential management can be planned.

Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 28 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor