Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation in the genital area. Constant urge to urinate with mild bleeding. What is happening?

Hi I just recently earlier today experienced an uncomfortable feeling down there and it started to feel like a burning sensation. It felt a lot like a UTI or some kind of yeast infection , but I constantly feel the need to pee but when i do it burns really bad and hurts, and also a little blood came out. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM

Your symptoms are indicative that you have developed UTI infection. Visit an emergency room and get your vaginal swap tests done, urine test ( routine and culture ) and blood test to rule out STD.

Infection with E.Coli generally results in burning sensation, increases the frequency of urination, it can cause fever lately as the infection gets more concentrated. When infection spreads in the bladder or kidney, blood/pus cells may be seen in urine.

You are in need of medical attention get diagnosed and treated well. Take plenty of water to flush out the toxic effects from the body. Norfloxacin tabs can do you good.

Avoid un-protected sex, maintain hygiene, wear lose cotton dresses. Take care.
Answered: Fri, 22 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor