Burning sensation in skin, lung tightness, prostate pain. Taken CT scan of lungs. On lisinopril. Is it Sjogrens syndrome?

I have some unusual symptoms and am wondering if the meds i am on should be adjusted or stopped.
For about 6 weeks my skin has burning sensations that rotate around my body. I also have lung tightness, headaches and some prostate pain. My heart is healthy, prostate dr said mild prostates, lung cat scan checked out. Last week my eyes went into severe pain (they have been burning for 6 weeks as well as my mouth. The eye dr said no tears were coming and thought it may be Sjogrens Syndrome. The rheumatologist just got back lab results, tested weak for autoimmune but not enough for diagnosis. The neurologist 2 weeks ago put me on 25mg of Metropolol, and is increasing gabapentin from 30mg daily to 60 mg daily. A year ago had a temporary viral cardiomyopathy and basically healed up in 2 weeks. As a precaution the cardiologist put me on 5mg of lisinopril and 3.125mg of carvedilol daily ( I just reduced from double that amount). The eye dr said the beta blockers were bad but to continue per neurologists recommendation.
So, what is your recommendation for changing meds (and of course i will confirm with dr) ?
Thanks!
Craig

Mon, 5 Aug 2013