Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation in my penis and one of my balls feels swollen

Hi doc iam joshua a male aged 23yrs i have around 60kgs. My private parts started itching like for 1 month then i visited the doc he took a sample of my urine and he said it was a fungal infection he then prescribed me beclomin. After sometime i started feeling a burning sensation in my penis and one of my balls feels swollen. What am i suffering from i wil be very happy to get your answer.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  330
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems you might have infection due to itching on the part.
take one antibiotic course,take antihiastamin for itching.
Go for oral antifungal like Fluconazole 150 mg.once in a week for four weeks.
Apply antifungal cream,
At present you apply antibiotic cream.
Keep local hygiene clean.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor