Thanks for writing your query.
It will be helpful if give more information on :-
1. What your brother ate in his breakfast?
2. Is he on any medicine?
After reading your post, it seems that symptoms of your brother can be due to increased acidity in the stomach.
Following precautions will be helpful :-
1. Avoid spicy/oily foods.
2. Do not miss meal.
3. Avoid smoking/alcohol, if any.
4. Avoid emotional/mental stress
5. Do not self medicate, especially with painkillers and steroids
6. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
He can be given an antacid
40 mg once a day before breakfast.
If the problem recurs, get him clinically examined and investiagted.
I hope this is helpful to you.