Burning sensation in Perineum and buttock groove

Burning sensation in Perineum and buttock groove for the past two months
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
hi
i think you have to stand or sit in one position for long time a day.
it look like intertrigo.
apply candid powder in morning and candid cream in night.
it will gone in 5 days

Is it possible that direct prolonged exposure to ice in the perineum area can cause pudendal neuralgia and sexual dysfunction? I have been suffering from acute pain in the shaft of my penis, lost sensation in the perineum, pain in the perineum and lower back and an inability to get an erection (sexual dysfunction). It is a fierce stabbing and burning pain that is unrelenting. Could this have been caused by prolonged exposure to an ice pack? How long will it take this apparent nerve issue to resolve?

I have get a burning in the perineum area. Sometimes it last for a long time almost the better part of a day. I put ice on it and it helps it somewhat. This has been going on for quite a while. I ve had ultrasound and CT scan testing and nothing seems to be showing up . It drains me constantly because I cant seem to get rid of it.

Hi, so I have a red sore on my perineum, with some small bumps, I also have some of these bumps along my thigh but not many, I have been sexually active but not for at least a few weeks, and I have no pain, no burning sensation just itchy here and there, not sure what it is, thank you in advance.

Recent questions on  Perineum

Hi, my perineum is swollen and sore, my pelvic area where my legs meet the pubic bone is very tender to the touch on both sides and also my breasts are a bit tender, have also been experiencing some lower back pain, task bone area the last few days. Not sure if it s all related but all symptoms have appeared in the last few days. I had a hysterectomy 6 years ago, haven t had any sexual activity in over a month. What could be the cause?

how can I diagnose and treat pubococcygeus muscle spasm. I am a 68 year old man who is also on flomax for BPH. I have had a normal cystoscopy, pelvic CT, normal PSA (1.0) and normal exam by my Internist and Urologist. But, I continue to have nocturuia, urgency, hesitency and tightness and pressure in my perineum, rectum and tip of the penis.

my perineal raphe doesn´t really seem normal. it is a small line that opens up into a half inch sized brown spot, then continues to be a line until the top of the penis. it is as if the line has opened, maybe by masturbation? i dont know. it it bad? can it be fixed?

I am a 49 year old female. Lately I have been experiencing itching in the anal area. My perineum also feels very swollen and sore. My stools are normal and I do not have heommoroids. I am in a long term relationship so there is not possibility of an std.

Semen culture previously grew enterococcus feacialis S. I've been taking leavquin 500Mg for 3 months and symptoms are still there and my urologist said he can't help me after 4 months. What can I do if symptoms are still there. Can this bacteria...

Hi, I had peyronies disease with a ring about 1 inch past the insid of the skin on my abdomen. I had surgery and had the placque removed and an implant installed it has been 5 months and I hav ejaculated twice on the sevent week out and now I can...

vagina irritation or herpes????