Burning sensation in Perineum and buttock groove

Burning sensation in Perineum and buttock groove for the past two months
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
hi
i think you have to stand or sit in one position for long time a day.
it look like intertrigo.
apply candid powder in morning and candid cream in night.
it will gone in 5 days

Hi, i had my period almost a week ago & i ve been using menstrual cup. On the second day i fee pain on the posterior part & perenial area, i thought it could be due to the tip of the menstrual cup that hits the area, so i switched to pads that day. The following day i switched back to mentrual cup again since we went swimming in pool. We stayed there til evening, went back home & i fell asleep without changing. Woke up after 3 hours, i showered, cleaned & changed, the following day i still feel pain & it feels like it s heavy & when i checked i saw some bumps on the right side of my labia majora & the outer right side of my labia minora (this part has like a blackhead like kind of thing) & i also noticed like i have some dried rashes (or like a dried wound that is about to heal - dark spots) in the perennial area. Last night i decided to do some acv douching for about 15 mins. Today it is very itchy with burning sensation, sharp & pricky feeling & it reached around anus area I ve been going going back to the toilet every now & then to wash as the itchiness in unbearable. I m quite worried now, not sure if this is from the mentrual cup or the pool & did not get cleaned tight away or douching part.

Is it possible that direct prolonged exposure to ice in the perineum area can cause pudendal neuralgia and sexual dysfunction? I have been suffering from acute pain in the shaft of my penis, lost sensation in the perineum, pain in the perineum and lower back and an inability to get an erection (sexual dysfunction). It is a fierce stabbing and burning pain that is unrelenting. Could this have been caused by prolonged exposure to an ice pack? How long will it take this apparent nerve issue to resolve?

Problem between an us and testicle. Noticed a this yesterday. I have a picture.of the affected area but cannot attach to this text box. Burning sensation and painful to the touch. Looks like it could possibly be a swollen vein. No constipation or.bleeding. Thoughts on cause and remedies?

Recent questions on  Perineum

For the past five years I have been experimenting with prostate massage on and off. Until now I have not faced any major issues after each massage session. Well that is no longer the case, now my external sphincter muscle is weak and it will no longer close all the way. My internal sphincter is also quite weak but it stays closed unless I spread my butt cheeks, then it opens as wide as the size of a penny or dime. Also the area between the internal and external sphincter is very dry as well as the area beyond the external sphincter. I have a feeling that because it is so dry, it will not close. This problem began about 2 months ago when I purchased a new sex toy that was made out of some bad material such as phthalates. At the time I did not think much of the material it was made of because the box had said it was phthalate free. However after I did some digging it turns out that the company has a history of lying about the ingredients it uses in it s sex toys. And I do recall the toy giving off this strong chemical smell as well as an oily residue on its surface. It was approximately 6 long and 3/4 of an inch in width. So it wasn t very big. However the amount it stretched my external sphincter seems much bigger, why is this? I can still control my bowels. Are there any safe creams out there that can help heal the dryness? I was told organic coconut oil would help, is that true? Or will it cause an infection? I also want to know if the sphincter muscle exercises will help shrink the external ring over time. And if I don t massage my prostate anymore will the external anus ring (sphincter) return to its normal size?

Hi, my perineum is swollen and sore, my pelvic area where my legs meet the pubic bone is very tender to the touch on both sides and also my breasts are a bit tender, have also been experiencing some lower back pain, task bone area the last few days. Not sure if it s all related but all symptoms have appeared in the last few days. I had a hysterectomy 6 years ago, haven t had any sexual activity in over a month. What could be the cause?

how can I diagnose and treat pubococcygeus muscle spasm. I am a 68 year old man who is also on flomax for BPH. I have had a normal cystoscopy, pelvic CT, normal PSA (1.0) and normal exam by my Internist and Urologist. But, I continue to have nocturuia, urgency, hesitency and tightness and pressure in my perineum, rectum and tip of the penis.

my perineal raphe doesn´t really seem normal. it is a small line that opens up into a half inch sized brown spot, then continues to be a line until the top of the penis. it is as if the line has opened, maybe by masturbation? i dont know. it it bad? can it be fixed?

Semen culture previously grew enterococcus feacialis S. I've been taking leavquin 500Mg for 3 months and symptoms are still there and my urologist said he can't help me after 4 months. What can I do if symptoms are still there. Can this bacteria...

Hi, I had peyronies disease with a ring about 1 inch past the insid of the skin on my abdomen. I had surgery and had the placque removed and an implant installed it has been 5 months and I hav ejaculated twice on the sevent week out and now I can...

vagina irritation or herpes????