Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation during urination, test for pus cells, RBC, CHON

I m 21 yrs of age, female. I undergone urinalysis earlier due to a burning sensation felt during urination . The results are pus cells: too many that can t be count, RBC:+6, CHON:+.1. My question is what medication can i take and the route ofadministration. Is it possible to have it orally only? What will happen if i dont comply to meds due to economical reason? Thanks a lot!
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Angel,

Welcome here n HCM.
For medicine, you to contact your family physician physically, so that he can prescribe medicine on prescription.

Answered: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor