Burning sensation during urination, difficulty passing urine. Incomplete sensation. Done urine test and semen culture

Hi, I am 31 years old male. I ve burning sensation during urination & difficulty passing urine. Also have incomplete sensation. I am having these problems since last 3 weeks. Kindly advice.. Results of Urine Culture: Occasional WBC s and no organisms seen. No growth after 24 hrs of incubation Results of Semen Culture: No growth after 48 hrs of incubation Urine Routine: Sugar NIL Albumin NIL Ketone Bodies NEGATIVE Bile Salts NEGATIVE Bile Pigment NEGATIVE Uroblinogen NORMAL Colour PALE YELLOW Quantity 40 ML Specific Gravity 1.005 PH 5.0 Appearance CLEAR Pus cells 1-2 hpf Epithelial cells 2-3 hpf RBC s NIL Casts NIL Crystals NIL Bacteria NIL
Fri, 30 Nov 2012