Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation and pressure on bladder, after drinking wine, started after numerous bladder infections. Suggestion?

Burning within seconds, along with pressure on the bladder to urinate, after drinking a few sips of wine. I am 64 yrs of age and have drank wine for years with nothing like this. I can count and within 2 minutes the burning starts. Once the burn subsides, I am fine. What is going on? This all started after numerous bladder infections .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  394
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you might be having some infection in your penile urethra causing this symptoms.
Dur to recurrent urinary tract infections urethra becomes sore.
Go for urine test with urine culture.
Cut down the amount of wine.
Take plenty of water.
Take more milk, curd, buttermilk.
Avoid spicy biting while taking wine.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor