Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation and pain in penis while urinating, not having fever. Suggest some medicine

I feel pain (similar to burning sensation) in my penis while urinating. I feel that almost everytime I urinate. I feel as if something is obstructing the urine to come out. I have to control the flow to a very low speed to get rid of that. The pen is from the tip of the penis to almost half way thru it. i don t have fever . Please advice me medicine.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you may have some swelling of penile urethra due to some infection.You should take a course of antibiotics preferably after culture & sensitivity test of urine.If it does not work,then you might be suffering from stricture of the urethra,for which you should see a surgeon/urologist & you may need dilatation of urethra.
Answered: Mon, 21 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor