Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation and pain during urinating, taken medicine with no relief. Any ayurvedic medicine?

i have the problem of pain n burn during pee and i had taken the medicines for it as prescribed by doctor even drinks plenty of water but after few months also its not in regular or normal way of pee though the pain has been upto negligible but toilet is not as normal as before it takes much time to complete ... is it goin to remain as it is or it will come to normal way ..... please suggest....any antibiotics or ayurvedic medicines will makes to normal....?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

You seem to be experiencing symptoms of a urinary tract infection (UTI). The treatment for which is antibiotic therapy, pain management medication (if pain is present) and a potassium chloride based solution which will help relieve symptoms.

Now you need to understand that each individual has a specific response to antibiotics. An individual can be completely resistant to an antibiotic which is susceptible (effective) in another and vice versa.

Thus, we need to conduct a minor investigation, called a urine culture examination. This investigation will provide us with a confirmation of the infection, the infection-causing organism and the most suitable antibiotic that can be used to treat you. This will surely help and provide rapid relief.

Please discuss the details with your doctor. In the meantime, continue to consume plenty off water and also add cranberry juice (if available) to your regimen, as this has proved to have added benefits in symptom relief.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.
Answered: Tue, 26 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Sunil 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
You did not mention your age and you need to elaborate your medical condition. Burning urination associated with mild fever and feeling of incomplete bladder emptying or abnormal fluid discharge are symptoms of urinary tract infection. You need to visit urologist and perform your tests (urinanalysis, urine culture, CBC, blood culture), if you are an old age then physical examination to exclude benign prostratic hyperplasia is important.
After complete investigation your doctor will prescribe you proper antibiotics and other medicines.

Hope it helps.

Take Care!
Answered: Mon, 25 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor