Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Burning pain in right chest behind shoulder blade, have loss of appetite and cramps. Had MRI and scans tested negative. Suggestion?

I am a 38yr old female. For almost a year, I have experienced burning pain in right chest behind shoulder blade. It feels like a ball inside chest. Also feel quivering in chest that is almost like a shock. Recently, have loss of appetite , stomach cramping and sever pain under right rib. Food feels like it sits at top of stomach just under ribs. Fatigue easily. Had MRI, Holter Monitor , ultrasound for gallstones,HIDA scan, pulmonary function test , and bloodworm to check liver, pancreas and infection. Negative on all. What should I check next?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
It appears that you are under some mental conflict. This I can suggest from my experience. You had faced something serious in your mind which you could not till now 'digest'. This must have happened just prior to the onset of all these symptoms. This does not mean that you have to go to a psychologist or psychiatrist next. You have to approach an expert Homoeopath at the earliest because in Homoeopathy we take into consideration your mind and body equally. How you reacted to that mental conflict, your mental make up, your life situation etc. are all important for a Homoeopath. Some pathological changes that will be evident in all the investigations you have done will take some more time to develop. Homoeopathy can cure you before the development of any such serious disease in future.
With best wishes for a speedy cure through Homoeopathy
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Answered: Mon, 27 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor