Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Burning pain in groin, one testicle is enlarged, pain occurs on sitting. Treatment?

I had Slight Burning pain on my left groin area for three years now. Last week I felt Slight burning pain on my Right side groin area The pain appeared after I checked my testicles and felt my spermatic cord I noticed that my right spermatic cord was a little bit bigger than my left side The pain goes away when i walk but when I sit down the pain appears
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1587
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.You have burning pain in your left groin since 3 years and noticed thickness of the spermatic cord.By the way have you noticed that is there any bulge in the left groin especially in standing position or while coughing ?This could be a Left Inguinal Hernia and can be confirmed only on clinical examination Please consult some surgeon for confirmation
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor