Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Burning micturation, swelling on the urethral tip, no discharge. Which specialist should I consult?

OK so I don t know what doctor to ask about this......I am going to the doctor tomorrow but I was just wondering if I could clear my head on this.....It burns when I pee and I have a little swelling on the very tip of my urethra ....No discharge though....I was thinking of either an STD (if so which ones) or possibly a UTI
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, you are quite perceptive about it being a kind of STD and the best thing for you to do would be to have an appointment with a Skin and Venereal disease specialist. In the future it will be advisable to use a condom as it protects you from STDs besides AIDs and unnecessary pregnancies! Take care.
Answered: Sat, 26 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor