Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Burning inflamation sensation in right shoulder.

Hello, I hope someone can tell me what this might be. Five years ago, i remeber playing arm restling, and after one match, i ask someone to help strech my arm, so i sit down on a chair, and that person just yankes my arm back while i had it streched, i felt a bad pain, which went away slowly. Sice that day, i've been feeling more less a burning tingling sensation in my right shoulder joint, to the point that i might not be feeling anything, and if i tal on the phone for 3 minutes, i start feeling the burning and tingling sensation all the way to my fingers. Also when i do feel that disconfort, i have the tendency of pulling my arm in different directinos to aleviate the burning, and i do feel as if it is more lose than my other shoulder, i even put my ear close to the shoulder while im pulling out, and hear a lot of fluid. Beside my symptoms, i use to work out, and did get months withought lifting any weights, but when i did do anything such as holding up a phone or any object up, the burning would start. Please let me know what this could be.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Mar 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  1508
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
all your history shows that you have nerve injury in you should go for certain test like X ray , nerve function helps to sort out your problem.ther are good medicine in homoeopathy and you treated .
thanks for using HCM
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
See whatever you are experiencing sounds like an inflammation or injury of the shoulder joint or some nerve injury in that area. But 5 years is a bit too long for any injury to stay. It should either go away in so much time or get too bad. Anyways, i have had lots of sports injuries in my life. knee shoulder wrist everywhere but not something like wat ure having. So why dont u consult an orthopedic specialist about this??
Answered: Fri, 21 Aug 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor